Holy doodle. How I’ve missed pressing “publish” here. Thank you for sending out the search party. Wish I could say they found me on a sunny beach sipping Mai Tais. (Seriously…have you ever HAD a Mai Tai? Me neither.) Nope, the search party found me ensconced in Board of Your Life (as seen in Canadian Living…wheeeeee), happily coaching, visioning, writing and interviewing.
Most of the interviews I’ve done have been part of one series or another, featuring other writers whom I’d love for you to “meet”, and I know from my last round-up post that you appreciate me leaving a trail of bread crumbs, so here is the latest:
- I talked about dreams coming true over at Jamie’s studio. And have found myself happily lost in reading the other contributors’ stories.
- As part of Rachel’s BEAUTEOUS Well-Fed Women series, I shared my current addiction: my belief that I can have it exactly as I want it. (You too?)
- At Sarah O’Leary’s Holistic Hot Sauce I (and 12 other women) talk about self-care. I share how support structures are actually an integral part for me (by keeping me focused…see how that works?)
- I share a simple (and powerful, or so, I’ve been told) equation about prosperity as part of Bridget Pilloud’s GENIUS Peaces of Prosperity series.
- I’ve also been interviewed as part of Jen Louden’s awesome course Creating Your Own Mastermind Group with MY own Mastermind group. It’s prompted an EPIC post that is taking me for freakin’ EVER to get to you, but it’s coming, it’s coming. (Did I mention it’s epic? Seriously epic…like, contemplating making it a PDF, epic.)
- I spoke with Bec Robbins as part of her The Secrets to Lasting Happiness series with a whole host of other happy speakers. My interview is live (and FREE) today, then it will be bundled as part of a package she’s offering.
- Gregory Berg of Radio Enso interviewed me and I revealed that (one of) my superpower(s) is hugging. (I would have loved to have seen his face when I said that.)
- And super delightful Fiona Tuite asked me to share my thoughts on Stepping into Your Starring Role. I had many. Go figure.
Oh, and something new ‘round these parts coming next week? TGtv. First episode “airs” Tuesday June 12th. I intend it to be a bi-monthly-ish missive that covers issues/topics/concerns that show up in my coaching sessions. Experience has taught me that if it’s showing up for my clients, AND it’s showing up for me, then it’s PROBABLY showing up for you. Next week’s episode addresses Feedback: Giving AND Receiving.