Press + Media
I’m available for interviews, teaching + speaking engagements. Excited, too! Let’s get started. Please direct your publicity inquiries to email@example.com.
(Please note: I do not do solo mailings to my email list.).
Tanya Geisler is Leadership Coach (CPCC) with a penchant for clarity and an abhorrence of the Impostor Complex. She’s coached hundreds of high-performers combat the Impostor Complex so they can step into the starring roles of their lives and achieve their ultimate goals. She has writte The 12 Lies of the Impostor Complex (and One Truth), The Joy Pages, created Board of Your Life and the transformational Step into Your Starring Role coaching program, is a writer, has served as contributor and was featured in Canadian Living, and is an in-demand TEDx speaker who talks with great passion about the Impostor Complex, personal leadership, on all things joy, meaning and purpose (just try to stop her). Her clients include best-selling authors, public speakers, and rockstar world-changers.
It is her indomitable belief that if everyone knew their own unique recipe for their personal brand of joy, they’d hold the key to shining in their life, in their work and in their life’s work. (It really does change everything.)
Tanya Geisler – certified Life and Business Coach (CPCC), TEDxWomen speaker, and writer – teaches women and women-identified people, how to step into their starring roles, own their authority, and overcome the Impostor Complex in their life, in their work, and in their life’s work.
Hot Interview Topics
- Overcoming your Impostor Complex
- Stepping into your starring role. It’s time. (And my 6-step process will be your guide.)
- Your brand of joy. Why you need to know what it is and how to find it.
- The importance of assembling your cast. Your people want you to succeed. Let them help you.
- Tenacity, perseverance and doing the work. Unsexy and essential.
- Owning your authority and taking your place as the leader you are.
- Comparison’s a killer that you’re ready to quit. Whereas…
- Celebration may be the missing link to the success that you desire.
Here is a small selection of my favourite interviews (to date) with more being added weekly.
On the Impostor Complex, Owning Your Authority + Stepping into Your Starring Role
- Love, Curvy Yoga Podcast w/ Anna Guest-Jelley (audio)
- Launch Yourself w/ Melissa Anzman (audio)
- Lady Biz Radio w/ Jessica Kupferman (audio)
- Extraordinarily Expert Series w/ Maya Gaddie (audio)
- Own Your Authority, Step into Your Starring Role! w/ Liz Brazier (audio)
- Wise Women Wednesday on Unabashedly Female w/ Julie Daley (audio)
- Stepping into Your Spiritual Authority w/ Annika Martins (audio)
- The Connection between the Athena Archetype + Real Self-Authority on Mythic Rhythm w/ Kris Oster (audio)
- Transformational Talk Radio w/ Saskia Roell (audio)
On Assembling Your Cast
- Creative Living w/ Jamie Ridler (audio)
- Radio Enso w/ Gregory Berg (audio)
- GlimpseTV w/ Kate Northrup (video)
On Joy, Money + Meaning
- Unravel Yourself on Achieve the Impossible w/ Natalia Choulina (video)
- The Well-Fed Woman w/ Rachel W. Cole
- Money Memoir w/ Bari Tessler (audio)
- Clarity, Wooing and Unsexy Money Truths on Unemployable Women w/ Miki Strong
- Harvesting Happiness w/ Lisa Cypers Kamen (audio)
- The Skinny Dip Society
- The Yoga Code Summit
- The Coaching Blueprint
- The Self-Love Revolution
- The Soul*full Summit
Connect with Tanya at Tanya Geisler, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
All headshots by Holly from Roger Mahler Photography